Celebrate Mother’s Day in style at Peermont hotels
During the month of May, Peermont resort’s stunning Mother’s Day specials will bring a whole new meaning to spoiling mom. Peermont Hotels, Casinos and Resorts is going all out to spoil that special woman who tirelessly loves and nurtures her brood with very little thanks in return. With Mother’s Day on 12 May, Peermont is offering Sunday lunch specials, to provide an opportunity for families to celebrate Mother’s Day and really spoil the moms in their lives. Guests can expect a feast of note as Peermont resorts are renowned for catering to please everyone during special occasions and Mother’s Day is a special occasion indeed. Here are 11 really good reasons to celebrate Mother’s Day with Peermont:
1. The Frontier Inn and Casino in Bethlehem, Free State, is a perfect backdrop for Mother’s Day. For R160 per person with children under the age of 12 years paying half price and Winners Circle members paying only R100 per person, mom and the family can enjoy being treated to a delicious three course meal in the cosy Coachman’s Saloon on Sunday 12 May, between 12h00 and 15h00. Bookings must be made by calling (058) 307 6080 before Thursday, 9 May.
2. Mother’s Day plans to be a veritable feast at Mmabatho Palms Hotel Casino and Convention Resort in Mahikeng, North West Province, with a delicious lunch buffet special at the chic Motswedi Terrace Restaurant for R180 per person, plus mom gets a free gift to show just how much she is appreciated. Lunch is from 13h00 to 16h00 and to make the day even more special, local vocalist Bonolo will entertain guests with smooth tunes. As this is always a popular day at the restaurant, bookings are essential and can be made on (018) 389 1725.
3. Spoil mom with the elegance and style she so deserves at the Graceland Hotel Casino and Country Club in Secunda, Mpumalanga. Here the elegant New Orleans-themed Blue Bayou restaurant will be offering a full carvery lunch buffet on Mother’s Day for only R180 per person and will include a welcome drink, plus a gift for mom on arrival.
4. To show her just how much she is loved, Graceland is turning Mother’s Day into Mother’s Weekend by offering an exciting show by the super-talented songstress Riana Nel, who will be performing for one night only on 10 May for R100 per person. What a great way to kick-off a weekend stay at Graceland and really pamper mom. Call now to book and avoid disappointment on (017) 620 1294.
5. Treat fun-loving moms to a carnival atmosphere at the vibrant Rio Hotel Casino and Convention Resort in Klerksdorp, North West Province, where Mother’s Day lunch at the exotic Copacabana Restaurant includes a free gift for mom and activities for the kids for only R150 – best of all children under 12 pay half price. For more information or to book call (018) 469 9100.
6. For as little as R120 per person for a full lunch buffet, the Zulu-themed Umfolozi Hotel Casino and Convention Resort situated close to Richard’s Bay, will be hosting a delicious, value-for-money Mother’s Day treat at its eclectically elegant Umoja Bistro, on 12 May. Book before 30 April by calling (035) 787 8269 and receive a R50 meal voucher valid for the month of June.
7. Mondazur Hotel and Spa at San Lameer, located on the beautiful South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal, offers the perfect Mother’s Day getaway. The hotel’s lovely Lagoon Bar and Grill over-looking the swimming pool and the unique San Lameer lagoon, will be offering a fresh and flavoursome Mother’s Day set lunch menu for R185 per person. Since Mondazur is renowned for its fantastic spa, what a great way to further spoil mom than by booking her the full treatment, which will make her feel loved and pampered in no time. Don’t miss out on this special lunch and book now by calling (039) 313 0011.
8. Khoroni Hotel Casino and Convention Resort situated in Thohoyandou, Limpopo is exactly where moms needing an escape from the city to a lush garden setting should be. Khoroni will be offering a fantastic Mother’s Day package, which includes a delicious lunch buffet at stylish Malingani Restaurant for R155 per person, plus a R100 gaming voucher, a gift, and a welcome drink exclusive to mom. All mothers playing on slots or tables between 10h00 and 16h00 will receive gifts and draw tickets - 10 lucky moms stand a chance to win a bottle of perfume at the 16h00 draw on the gaming floor. To avoid disappointment book now by calling (015) 962 4600.
9. Taung Hotel Casino and Convention resort in the heart of the North West Province will be offering a feast fit for a queen with the Mother’s Day lunch buffet, which will be hosted in the traditionally styled Toroko Restaurant. Enjoy diverse cuisine for R150 per person, which includes welcome drinks, a gift for mom and laid-back live tunes. To book please call (053) 994 1820 / 7.
10. The Grand Palm Hotel Casino and Convention Resort in Gaborone, Botswana, is spoiling moms this Mother’s Day. For P250 (R279.88) per person a luncheon of grand proportions will be served at the Mokolwane Bistro.This special occasion will include a buffet feast, live music and fun-filled entertainment for the kids, such as a ‘make a craft for mum table’. Booking is essential and can be made by calling 363 7607 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Finally, opulent Emperors Palace is offering an all-out Mother’s Day lunchtime feast at two of its restaurants. For moms wanting a more laidback atmosphere, on 12 May, Queen of the Nile restaurant will be hosting an eat-all-you-want buffet for R185, which will include a free gift for mom. Or, spoil the special lady in your life to 5-star upmarket splendour at Aurelia’s restaurant, which is offering an extravagant lunch buffet menu for R265, including a free gift for the guest of honour. Book now to avoid disappointment on 011 928 1353 for Queen of the Nile restaurant and 011 928 1908 for Aurelia’s restaurant.
For more information about the Peermont hotels visit www.peermont.co.za