Fully Inclusive Conference Package at The Grand Palm
The Grand Palm, Gaborone, Botswana
24 Hour Conference Package at The Grand Palm!
Head for international boundaries for a successful conference or event. The Grand Palm Hotel Casino Convention Resort is located in Gaborone, Botswana, just a few minutes from Sir Seretse Khama International Airport (there is a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport). As the capital city, Gaborone is the seat of government as well as the country's commercial and administrative heart. The Grand Palm offers a host of groups and convention facilities, including the world-class Gaborone International Convention Centre and for business dining options both formal and casual choices are available.
For P1707* (single rate) or P1650* (double rate) per delegate your event includes:
- Accommodation in the 3-Star Peermont Metcourt Inn
- Breakfast in the F.L.A.G. Café
- Dinner in the Mokolwane Bistro
- Venue hire
- Coffee and tea upon arrival
- Standard conference equipment
- Mid-morning break with tea, coffee and refreshments
- Mid-afternoon break with tea, coffee and refreshments
BOOK your next event at The Grand Palm AND get a glorious deal! Email Peermont Group Sales or call +27 (0) 11 928 1903 +27 (0) 11 557 0557 to speak to a sales consultant.Terms and conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
- Day conference package rates are per person and based on a minimum of 10 delegates.
- Groups and convention accommodation rates are valid on a minimum of 10 delegates.
- Room rate quoted at Emperors Palace and The Grand Palm are dependant on selected hotel. Rates quoted are based on the cheapest option.
- Room rates include breakfast where applicable.
- The Grand Palm rates quoted in Botswana Pula and all other properties are quoted in Rands.
- Quote is based on standard rooms and day conference packages.
- Beverages and soft drinks are additional, charged upon consumption.
- Entertainment and décor available at an additional charge and will be based on minimum costs and will vary by the number of delegates.
- Rates quoted are valid until 31 December 2012.