Vroom Vroom at Frontier
Frontier Casino, Bethlehem, Free State
More than R300 000 in car, cash and prizes to be won!
Simply play slots or tables with your Winners Circle card to participate!
- Saturday 11 August 2012 - 20h00 & 22h00, Saturday 25 August 2012 - 20h00 & 22h00,
- Saturday 15 September 2012 - 20h00 & 22h00, Saturday 29 September 2012 - 20h00 & 22h00.
- Saturday 13 October 2012 - 20h00 & 22h00, Saturday 27 October 2012 - 20h00 & 22h00.
- Saturday 17 November 2012 - 20h00 & 22h00, Saturday 1 December 2012 - 16h00, 18h00, 20h00 & 22h00.
Tickets are issued on Friday from 10h00-19h00 (day before the draw) or on Saturday 10h00-19h00 (draw day). Tickets will be issued on the Final Draw Day 1 December 2012 from 10h00 to 15h00.
Click here to view terms and conditions
- Only Winners Circle members can participate in this promotion.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Frontier Inn and Casino’s gaming management will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Any disputes can be directed to the Free State Gambling and Liquor Authority on telephone number (051) 404-0300.
- The promotion may be terminated without prior notification; where after the validity of the tickets will be withdrawn.
- This promotion is closed to employees of Peermont Global and their advertising agencies, contractors, suppliers of prizes and their immediate families.
- All players can collect tickets for turnover with a max limit of 300.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- It is a specific condition of entry that the player agrees to be governed by these rules, and any other decisions that the company officials may make.
- The player acknowledges that the prize distribution is fair and consistent and that all outcomes are based on chance.
- In terms of Peermont Global casino’s license, no person under the age of 18 may participate in this promotion.
- Frontier Inn and Casino may vary or add to the rules of this promotion in the interest of fairness to all participants.
- The entry bin will close five minutes before the draw.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Any person deviating from the rules of the promotion will be disqualified.
- Ticket holders must be present and verified to be entitled to participate in the game. In the event that a ticket holder exercises the right to decline to be present at the draw such ticket holder will receive a minimum of R100 once verified and a further ticket will be drawn.
- After a winning ticket number has been announced, the owner of the ticket has 90 seconds in which to produce their counterfoil and valid identification to the Gaming floor security at the draw. If the counterfoil and valid identification is not presented within the 90 second period then that ticket number is null and void and there will be a redraw. That ticket will no longer be part of the competition.
- The winner will be announced by microphone continually for 90 sec or until the winner comes to claim the prize.
- A complete set of rules is available at the Guest Relations Desk.
- The participant must produce a valid ID documentation or Passport or Drivers License, all details must correspond with the tickets counterfoil entered for the draw.
- Gaming Security will need to verify the draw and the claimant.
- The prize may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- The prize does not include any extras e.g. transport etc.
- The prize is not transferable.