Stay and Play Golf Package at Mmabatho Palms
4-star Peermont Walmont Hotel, Mmabatho Palms, Mafikeng, North West
Play a round and stay over, oasis style, at Mmabatho Palms!
The Leopard Park Golf Club, ranked 86 by Golf Digest in 2010/2011, is situated next to Mmabatho Palms, and is an 18-hole championship course with a superb Victorian-style clubhouse featuring a bar, lounge, dining area and games room.
This skilfully-constructed course, orginally designed by Peter Matchovitch and Dale Hayes, is like an oasis in the desert with water coming into play at eight of the 18 holes. The course has flat, narrow kikuyu fairways, true bent grass greens, many grass bunkers and water hazards, and an island green at the 18th.
- R1 135 per person, per night, single
- R780 per person, per night, sharing
- Accommodation at the 4-Star Peermont Walmont at Mmabatho Palms
- Breakfast and dinner at Motswedi Restaurant
- Leopard Park green fees (18 holes)
Click here to view terms and conditions
- Rates are valid from 1 Jan 2013 - 31 Dec 2013
- Rates exclude the use of a Golf cart
- Non-Golfers will receive a voucher or gift on arrival equal to the value of a round of Golf.
- The room rate is applicable to single or double occupancy only, maximum of 2 persons per room.
- Offer is valid for standard rooms only. Family room rates are available on request at selected properties.
- Rates are commissionable (10%) to bona fide travel agents
- Rate is subject to availability. In the event that the rate is sold out on a particular night, the best available rate will be offered instead.
- Rate cannot be combined with other promotional rates or discounts.
- The rates are quoted in ZAR for the South African properties
- The rates are inclusive of 14% VAT and includes 1% Tourism levy
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply.